Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Sleep

I never get enough sleep! I've gotten to where I can actually sleep with a lot of noise going on. Duncan can watch some zombie movie or play his video game and it doesn't bother me any more. But I still don't know why we all punish ourselves by deliberately doing things that keep us from getting more sleep! For example, Duncan knew he needed to take a nap before work, but he played his game and stayed on the internet. I know right now I should have been in bed an hour ago, but I'm still up - playing a video game and typing on my laptop. Andrew refused to go to sleep tonight for well over an hour past his bedtime. But who knows why?

I seriously think if everyone got enough sleep that half the world's problems would go away. And now since I've finished my level on Lego Star Wars, I'm going to get some sleep! (Especially since in 4 hours Duncan will be home!) Good night!

No comments: