Friday, October 06, 2006

Wow - it's been a month since I posted!

Work got pretty hectic the week after I started my blog, then I caught a horrible cold. Of course, being PG, I can't take Nyquil like I normally do. So it took nearly 2 weeks to get rid of the cold. And being the last few weeks of my first trimester, I was SO incredibly sleepy. So I took lots of naps during September.

But now I'm back and ready to blog! I had a good OB appointment the other day and the babies are doing well. The ultrasound technician wrote "Hi Logan" on the picture she gave me. When Logan saw it, he said, "Mama! How did the babies know my name?!" He was just amazed! I love that boy so much! I go back to the OB on October 31st.

*Post edited per company policy*

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Great post. I'm so glad that it is just sad today the way that so many people are treated.

I'm so tired of family values being talked about but never defined. I work because I have to. Does that mean that I do not have family values? I mean I take care of everything that my children need, I love them and teach them so they will someday be resposible adults who will be able to think on for themselves and be able to care for themselves AND be caring towards others and the environment. I guess that doesn't count. And let's not let gay people get married because we would never want two people who love eachother and want to make a public commitment be able to do that. I could go on and on.

That swear the first trimester for twins seemed to last until 16 weeks for me. It was after that I started feeling a little better. Not sleeping the minute that I got home from work.

Keep the posts coming.